Skip to Content
Illinois State Disbursement Unit
Page Decorative Images

Address Changes

• A copy of your driver’s license or State ID
• Your name and Social Security Number
• Your old street address or post office box number, city, state and ZIP code
• Your new street address or post office box number, city, state and ZIP code
• Please include your building or apartment number if applicable
• The “in-care-of-name” if someone is accepting mail for you
• Your daytime and home phone numbers with area code
• Your signature and the date you began receiving mail at the new address

You can obtain a Change of Address Form by downloading the form on the “Forms” page or by calling Customer Service at 877-225-7077 and requesting the form to be faxed or mailed to you. If you have a Cook County FIPS / Docket number and you do not have a child support case with the Division of Child Support Enforcement, you MUST have the form notarized. When you complete the form, please fax it to 630-221-2312. Notarized forms must be mailed it to Illinois State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 5921, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5921..

                                                            PDF Icon Download - Change of Address Form [ html version] 
                                                            Get Acrobat Reader

You can fax the completed form to the Illinois State Disbursement Unit at 1-630-221-2312 or mail it to:

Illinois State Disbursement Unit
P. O. Box 5921
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5921